Columbia University’s Journal of International Affairs is pleased to announce the subject of its Spring/Summer 2019 Issue: “Dynamics of Global Feminism"
Relevant topics may include but are not limited to:
- Feminist international relations theory
- Recent growth in feminist movements and their political power
- Populist movements' impact on the political power of feminism
- Globalization's effects on feminist movements
Submissions are due 4 March, 2019.
- Complete articles should be up to 6,000 words in length (excluding footnotes);
- The article must adhere to the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Submitted articles must be original work written in an academic style and not draw substantially from material previously published by the author.
- Full-text articles, abstracts, and a short author biography (200-word limit) should be submitted via e-mail to the selection committee at email@example.com. Please include “JIA Winter Issue 2018 Submission” in the subject line.
For any questions, contact the senior editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.